Friday, May 18, 2012

nasa here

I am hopin my huby wont play cop with me today. I am so tired of that unessesary load of wondermont full of crap from him. I respected n loved when he helped me organize my cubbards but I dont apreciate when he shifts my things around so that I cannot reach them.. all so that they can stand in attention in a straight line. I can understand a weekly event of wondering if I am getting behind on my household duties,, I salute his determination in keeping things in order n I have been bearing my load here . I hate when he comes out here n there is NO mess or anything n yet the bannanas are not straight enough on the counter. u kidding me or something? well he does this for about two months after we have to moved to anywhere or have just spring cleaned or fall cleaned. he seems to throw more good away then bad however. I dont see why is brain is so phobic about everything ,,n if I lived like him I'd be a complete basket case. ok we are far from being hoarders I can assure u of that. how much time does it take for movers to move us each time we move? an hour. no I am not kidding.
I have good stuff of basics n nothing extra believe me. wich is fine but oh my god if he had it his way it be the bare bones of things n thats it .
we are almost bare bones,, if not for me not much life would flutter about this apt. I got my birds and colorful artwork the kids make me on the walls n frige wich seems ridiculous to his standpoint,,maybe because he came from a diff place n culture where just a table of fruit stood and maybe couches n a tv with maids doing the scrubbing.
I am afraid he has picked an american to be his wife. that means I am colorful and joyous at heart. we love our junky things that make it look alive in here.

but anyways my point is believe me things are not an eyesore here. anyone can inspect me n I'd pass but not with my husband he wants the saltshaker n pepper lined up exact. so to speak.
I hope this dies out fast as it does usually n I welcome him once a week inspect things so I dont slide backwards with cubbard n closest clutter but seriously,,day after day every second someone sets a cup down? I think we are going a little flippy there. anyways I''ll report back later how inspection went. yes sir!
it's nasa here,,beam me up . ..outer space man. geeez gimee a break.

3 comments:

  1. I am lucky that my hubby does most of the cleaning for me because I am no longer able but even when I was we used to equally share household duties (( hugs ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats the thing,,he helps me to.. sometimes he dont though but when he does he's on edge for perfection. lol I think I am in bad moods for another 3 or 4 days n I be good again lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. evee I had to laugh at him this morning. dishes were washed things were clean.. but he still found reason to go n line up everything that specifically wasnt lined up to his liking. I sat here witha big smirk on my face ,,and he smiled n laughed at himself. I cant help it I love my house. I sighed n said I know i know bless your heart but just so u know I am not gonna sit ith a cookie in one hand n the vacume in the other . I believe in living to ...lol

    ReplyDelete