Friday, May 18, 2012

shut the door n windows! it's a cooker! 94 degrees! I was feeling rather tired from a restless night of no sleep. day 3 on period. means my worst day indeed,,,lots of pain thruout my body . I layed down on my bed and my husband walked in as I was sleeping n woke me up n said to leave this hot room n lay in the AC. we have two AC's one in living room n one in kids room.
we layed down on the kids beds n turned the ac on there. took some asprin n felt a bit better but boy does the weather have alot to do with health.
I can instantly see that todays heat has effected me during my most vulnerable time of all. n I wonder how many old people are going without AC.
the kids are not playing outside tonight .. I can tell u that much. yesterday while picking up jasmine from school being overheated was enough to get my attnetion for todays even hotter weather. out of this tomorrow we should get a good storm tomorrow wich is predicted. I am glad my husband works in AC! I could not be happier about it because I know in his old factory job I worried sick about him.
keep cool outside and drink water. I think this summer might even be a match or worse then last yr.

5 comments:

  1. my fibro means I am allergic to the heat..I have heat related seizures and it is not even that hot in this country, we do not have AC as standard in our homes either

    ReplyDelete
  2. really evee? wow that is hard. n no AC? here is rare that any apartment does not come without a AC. it's almost mandatory lol. ya have to have an AC n those that dont have been flocking to get the new coolers on wheels that have an atatched hose going out the window. there pricey though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't have AC. Prefer it that way too! I am totally into having a small carboran footprint and AC has alot to do w/ the cause of global warming. plus, it's just too expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. is this alyssa? ya see I need AC cause of chris 's asthma and after the school incident yesterday its obviously dangerous for children to get overheated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I've been out of touch Stacey. I hope to be able to stay caught up!

    ReplyDelete